Saint John Real Estate Board

About Us

The Saint John Real Estate Board Inc. was formed in October 1958 by seven brokers. In 1959, application was made to the Canadian Real Estate Association for a Charter and, by the end of 1959, a Co-operative Listing Service was started as a separate entity from the Real Estate Board.

In 1961, the Multiple Listing Service and the Greater Saint John Real Estate Board united into one body, and the Board incorporated in 1962. The Greater Saint John Real Estate Board sent a delegation to the provincial government to participate in writing the Real Estate Licensing Act for the Province of New Brunswick. It was proclaimed by government on November 28, 1962.

The Saint John Real Estate Board is an association of over 200 REALTORS® that provides services to and sets standards for members. The Board preserves and promotes the MLS® marketing system to benefit buyer and seller of real property.

The Saint John Real Estate Board covers the southern part of New Brunswick to the U.S. border in St. Stephen, and includes the counties of St. John, Kings, Charlotte and portions of Queens County.

To contact us, please click here.

TV Ads

   

Consumer Stories

   

REALTOR® is a trademark of The Canadian Real Estate Association that identifies real estate professionals who are members of the Saint John Real Estate Board. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.